Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark
January 23, 2018, 10:54:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the SCCMAS Forums - Sign up and introduce yourself in the "General Forum"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salinas T-34 race June 13th  (Read 7586 times)
JPGale

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »

Hi All,

It is time for another action packed T34 race.  We are seeing some good racing and close competition which is making the races very interesting.  The next race is at Salinas field this Saturday the 13th. Directions to the field are here http://www.salinasareamodelers.org/Directions.htm.  RV parking is available on Friday and Saturday night if you need it, Jim St John should be there on Friday so the field will be open.  If you have any problems contact me on my cell (408) 507-8186 and I will sort the problem.

There is a special offer on for Novice pilots at this race.  For the pilots first race the entry fee will be just $10.  The series will also take a 1 time fee of $5 to cover the frequency, if the new novice pilot continues to race in the series for the remainder of the year then the difference on the yearly T34 registration fee of $10 will need to be paid.  Tell all your T34 flying friends about this special offer and help promote the series.

James
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: