Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/sccmasc/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(219) : runtime-created function on line 3
T - 34 races
Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark
July 19, 2018, 01:35:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the SCCMAS Forums - Sign up and introduce yourself in the "General Forum"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T - 34 races  (Read 6486 times)
red_xfire

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2010, 11:07:47 AM »

What are the dates for the T - 34 races? Need to get these on my calander or risk being unavailable to enter. I also need to register for a frequency.
The last time I checked the T- 34 racing site was down, where do we get info?

Thanks, Don
red_xfire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »

What is going on with the T-34 races? I can't race without the race information. If somebody has the info requested in my previous post, please post it up.

Thanks, Don
T34RACING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 11:48:55 AM »

Hi Don,

Contact James Gale.  He is running all the T-34 races this year.   His email is t34series@yahoo.com If you have an issue with getting a hold of him, email me at t34racing@yahoo.com.  I will see what I can do.  I know there is still a couple races possibly pending. 

Race dates are as follows:

April 10th Fresno          CD John Lockwood
May 15th Madera         CD Kevin Norred
June 12th Salinas         CD Jim St. John
October 2nd Morgan Hill  CD Steve Smith

April 24th Morgan Hill Warbird Race   CD Steve Smith
( T-34's are legal in 46 Modified )
jdcook54

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 11:24:39 AM »

What are the dates for the T - 34 races? Need to get these on my calander or risk being unavailable to enter. I also need to register for a frequency.
The last time I checked the T- 34 racing site was down, where do we get info?

Thanks, Don

Don
I listed all the races on our website under event calendar, if you only want to see specific events click on year calendar then at the bottom under category select T-34 races http://www.frcm.org/

Doug
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: