Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark
October 21, 2017, 06:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the SCCMAS Forums - Sign up and introduce yourself in the "General Forum"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several Planes for Sale  (Read 2269 times)
Ali

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2014, 05:27:22 PM »

I am moving overseas for several years and I have no place to store my planes. I have the following planes for sale:

Carl Goldberg 80" Decathlon ARF kit, new in box
Hyperion Helios 90 F3A Electric 72" - Add receiver and battery - Never flown
3D Hobby Shop Osiris F3A Electric  60" - Add receiver and battery - Slight nose damage due to rough landing, but includes new replacement cowl
Extreme RC Extra 300 Electric 78" - Add receiver and battery - Flown 4-5 times
Aerobeez Sbach 300 Electric 72" (can also be gas powered) - Almost assembled, never flown. Add receiver & battery

These electric planes are fully equipped with Castle ESC's, Hacker motors and Hi-Torque digital Hitec servos and ready to fly.
I have several 5S 4,000 - 4,500 mAh LiPo batteries as well.

I have in addition a lot of props for glow/gas engines, mufflers, motor mounts, tanks, monokote rolls, etc. that I can give for free to the buyer of any of these planes.

Everything must go before Christmas. Please contact me on my cell phone (408) 799 2519 or by email: alier@pacbell.net. I live in West San Jose (Cupertino). I can send pictures on request.
Thanks
Ali

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: